When planning for a tour, make sure your trip includes mountains and sea to have an experience of natural phenomenon. You can have a Split Blue cave as it is the most famous tour and you will spend a full day at the sea and you can also visit the most beautiful islands near it. You can also hire a tour guide that will help you to see all the new places and you should not miss any of the top attractions. You need to check the reviews before booking the tour of Split as the reviews will be quite attractive and you will surely plan a trip to the Blue cave.
Let us know more about this tour and what near islands you will be able to see near the Blue cave are as follows:-
- There is a Bisevo island near the Blue cave that you can visit by the speedboat; this is quite suitable and heart-warming.
- Blue cave is located on the bay of Balun, the water of the Blue Cave was formed as the waves are eroding the limestone.
- In Croatia, there nearby is a cave named Monk seal cave and attached to it are other small caves which you can visit.
- After this, you will visit Palmizana which is on the bay of Pakleni Islands, it is beautiful island and you can spend great time having lunch and cocktails in the bar of the beach.
- The next and the last destination would be Hvar, it is an attractive town which has a best climate, restaurants and is a heart charming place.
Moving further, you will get to visit all the islands by the speedboat and visiting to Blue cave will be one of the most amazing and thrilling trip of yours.